Classic 1955 Clipper professional hair clipper
Design and function in one tool
The CLASSIC 1955 clipper combines Swiss quality with the highest standards of perfection in an elegant tool. Diamond-ground Japanese steel guarantees precision and blade sharpness, the Li-Ion LFP battery a long service life.
Classic 1955 Clipper: Swiss retro design for today's barbershops. The diamond-ground blades are made of Japanese high-carbon steel, which is characterised by particular hardness and high abrasion resistance. Five cutting lengths (0.8, 1.3, 1.8, 2.4, 3.0 mm) are conveniently adjustable with a slide switch. Six ultra-robust, super-flexible premium combs for additional cutting lengths of 3, 6, 9, 12, 16 and 20 mm are also included. The latest generation Li-Ion LFP battery scores with a runtime of up to 120 minutes. Special electronics to protect the battery maximise the number of charge and discharge cycles and reduce standby consumption to almost zero. The professional, high-torque DC motor with constant speed of 5500 rpm enables effortless work even in thick and dense hair.
- Durablade: Diamond-ground razor blades, Japanese Steel
- Blade 46 mm
- 5 cutting length settings (0.8, 1.3, 1.8, 2.4, 3.0 mm)
- 6 attachment combs (3, 6, 9, 12, 16 & 20 mm)
- High-torque professional DC motor
- Cordless rechargeable or cord
- Long-life Li-Ion LFP battery
- Quick charging time
- DC motor RPM 5500
- Cordless operation: 120 min.
- Universal voltage 100V-240V
Li-Ion LFP battery