We are looking for a talented Account Manager to proactively promote the acquisition and growth of regional and national distributors in different areas in the world, responsible for their long-term growth, success, and profitability, and to collaborate with the senior Sales Manager/s on selected markets and projects.
- Develop the distributors and customers network to meet sales targets
- Strategically identify and target key potential customers/accounts
- Routinely travel to assigned accounts to develop relationships, educate distributor field salespeople and store managers and increase sales
- Participate in national and regional trade shows
- Propose creative sales and marketing concepts to management
- Implement selected marketing and sales programs with distributors
- Autonomous planning on monthly basis
- Create daily and weekly reports as well as detailed monthly expense reports
- Reports directly to the Sales Director
Qualifications, required skills and licenses:
- “Hunter” attitude
- Born salesperson, able to close sales and maximize compliance with contracts
- Willing to travel to and in the area of responsibility up to 50% of the time
- A keen business acumen and a good understanding of sales and profit factors as well as budget achievement
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative with minimal supervision
- Ability to train others
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to influence others
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Organizing, planning and time management skills (strong work ethic)
- Knowledge of business and management principles; sales and marketing; customer service
- Able to close sales and maximize contract compliance
- Experience in B2B sales, ideally managing distributors in the beauty industry, will be considered an important plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft and most used office applications
- Languages: English and Italian request of mother tongue or business proficiency (C1), any other language will be a preferential title
- Career changer with the right enthusiasm are welcome
The position is full time (100%), junior level, and based in our headquarters in Ligornetto/Switzerland; no smart working.
People with the right mix of talent and enthusiasm, high resilience, analytical thinking, high communication capabilities, and international mobility are strongly encouraged to apply, sending a resume and a motivation letter.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
LIGO ELECTRIC S.A. – Direzione personale - CH 6853 Ligornetto-Mendrisio
Your application will be carefully evaluated. Unfortunately it is not possible to answer all the applications we receive, we will answer only those that are currently of interest. Others will eventually be stored for future vacancies.