VALERA USA Corp. is a start-up subsidiary of the Swiss company (est. 1955) producing electrical haircare appliances with the brand name VALERA.
We are looking for a talented Account Manager to drive acquisition and growth with distributors and resellers all over the country, responsible for their long-term growth, success, and profitability.
People with the right mix of talent and enthusiasm, high resilience, analytical thinking, with proven sales skills, high communication capabilities, and nationwide mobility are strongly encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Develop the distributors and customers network to meet sales targets
- Strategically identify and target key potential customers/accounts
- Routinely travel to assigned accounts to promote actively sales, develop relationships, plan and execute marketing activities
- Plan and execute marketing activities
- Educate distributor field sales people and store managers, organize and execute master classes together with distributors
- Participate in national and regional trade shows
- Reports constantly to the HQ in Switzerland on meetings, sales, market development and information, ideas and opportunities to develop the business
Qualifications, required skills and licenses:
- Hunter attitude
- Able to close sales and maximize contract compliance
- 3+ years experience in sales, ideally managing distributors in the beauty industry, with a proven track record of success
- Industry / Retail Knowledge required
- Willing to travel nationwide up to 70% of the time, with focus on the assigned region/territory
- Willing to work for long time alone - periodically accompanied by superior manager
- Short visits in our head office in Switzerland for education and information exchange
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft and most used office applications; Hubspot CRM knowledge will have preferential status
- Organizing, planning and time management skills (strong work ethic)
- US resident and/or valid working permit
- Italian language will be considered an important plus
Your application will be carefully evaluated. Unfortunately, it is not possible to answer all the applications we receive, we will answer only those that are currently of interest. Others will eventually be stored for future vacancies.
Valera USA Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.